来源：教师招聘网 时间：2021-01-19 17:04:06
Section A 3a-3c
(1) Students will study modal verb “can” which can express permission in negative, affirmative, general question sentences and yes or no answer.
(2) Students can learn different sentence structure of modal verb “have to”
(3) Students will master the function of “have to do ” for obligation。
(4) Students can understand the functions of Imperative Sentence in positive pattern “do” and in negative pattern “don’t”.
Students can use imperative sentence “Do/Be sth.”, “Don’t do/be sth.”, and modal verbs “can” and “have to do ” to discuss school, family rules and so on. Through the activities designed in the class, students can also improve their summarizing and concluding abilities.
Students can develop and strengthen their awareness of obeying the rules in public. And the cooperation with others can be enhanced.
Teaching key points and difficult points:
Teaching key points:
Students can obtain the usages of “have to”, “can” and the imperative sentence patterns。
Teaching difficult point:
Students will acquired how to use these grammar points correctly。And the awareness of obeying the rules in public should be fostered。
Step 1 Warming up
(1) Daily greeting.
(2) Teacher will show a segment of Fight Back to School and then ask students to find which class rules are broken by the students。 After that, invite some students to share their ideas and then the teacher can make a brief conclusion about the things that are banned in the school and lead in today’s topic。
Step 2 Presentation
Teacher will create different situations to present all kinds of rules at school and in class and show the sentences on the blackboard, and then students should discuss these sentences to find the laws and functions of “can”, “have to” and “Imperative Sentence” in groups and then invite some groups to share their findings in front。 Then teacher will further explain these grammar points about the usages and functions。
Step 3 Practice
(1) Make sentences according to the pictures.
Teacher will show a picture of school library, and there are some signs on the wall. Students should work with their desk mates to write down the library rules and show their sentences within 4 minutes.Then the teacher can give feedback.
(2) Combine those words and make a new sentence.
Ask students to complete the questions and answers in 3b according to the references and then work in pairs to make a performance。 After that check together and correct the mistake if any。
Step 4 Production
Students need to work in groups of 4 to make their dreamed school rules in 10 minutes, and then share with the classmates and tell the reasons. At the end of the activity, students can select the coolest one.
Step 5 Summary and homework
At the end of the class, the teacher will review the grammar points with students together.
(1) Find more rules in public. Write them down by the grammar points that are learned in this class and share next class. If necessary, they can search on the Internet.
(2) Share what your family rules are and why they are not allowed to do it next class.