来源：教师招聘网 时间：2021-01-19 16:52:17
Section B 3a-3c
请根据人民教育出版社义务教育教科书初中英语八年级上册Unit10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! Section B 3a-3c的教学内容，设计一篇完整教案。
1. Students can consolidate the usage of “if” clause through writing.
2. Students can master useful expressions to give advice for others.
1. Students are able to collect information through group work and use modal verb, “if” clause and simple future tense to write a short passage.
2。 Students can improve writing and speaking ability。
Students will learn to listen to friends’ problems and be a helpful person。
Key & difficult points:
Students can consolidate the usage of “if” clause through writing and master useful expressions to give advice for others.
1. Students can improve their writing and speaking ability.
2. Students will learn to listen to friends’ problems and be a helpful person.
Step 1 Warming up and lead-in
1。 Daily greeting。
2. Show students a clip of the TV series Friends in which two characters are giving advice to the third character who is in trouble.
娱乐评级网3. Ask students how they feel about the plot and whether they will offer help when their friends have worries. Invite some volunteers to share their ideas and lead in today’s topic.
Justification: Showing a video can easily attract students’ attention。 In addition, the topic of free talk is closely related to the writing task, which is good for leading in the topic naturally。
Step 2 Pre-writing
1. Ask students to have a conversation about their friends’ biggest problems with their desk mate and write down three major problems in 3a. Four minutes will be given.
2. Conclude the topic of writing task. Encourage students to think about possible solutions to these problems. Then have a discussion about the solutions in groups of four and try to use the structure in 3b. Six minutes will be given.
3. Invite some volunteers to share one problem and its solution, encouraging them to use the structure in 3b. Other students can accumulate related expressions at the same time.
Justification: In this step, students can know the topic and structure of their writing task clearly. Discussion enables them to figure out useful solutions and expressions, which lays a good foundation for further writing. Meanwhile, they can improve their speaking ability when answering.
Step 3 While-writing
Give students 15 minutes to write a passage about their advice for the other two problems of their friends. Remind them to pay attention to the spelling, punctuation and structure. The teacher will walk around to offer timely help.
Justification: Reminders before writing can help students to avoid making possible mistakes and cultivate their confidence in writing. Meanwhile, their ability of independent writing will be developed.
Step 4 Post-writing
1。 Ask students to exchange passages with their desk mate to correct possible mistakes。 Remind them to pay attention to the use of if clause, simple future tense and model verb。 Spelling and punctuation will also be considered。
2。 Invite two volunteers to come to the stage and share their passages with the class。 Positive feedback will be given。
娱乐评级网Justification: By doing this, the students will know how to revise passages and learn from each other.
Step5: Summary and homework
Invite volunteers to review what they have learned in this class, and make a summary together。
娱乐评级网Justification: By doing this, students can have a bigger picture about writing advice to others。
Students can try to give useful suggestions to their friends who have problems and check whether they are helpful。 Share the results in next class。
Justification: By doing so, students can learn to listen to others and be a helpful person. What’s more, they can enlarge vocabulary if they encounter any new words when preparing the results.