来源：中公教师网 时间：2020-12-18 18:03:25
请根据人民教育出版社义务教育教科书初中英语9年级全一册Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Section A 4a-4c的教学内容，设计一篇完整教案。
娱乐评级网(1) Students can master the grammar knowledge of objective clauses with wh- questions。
(2) Students will know the importance of being polite in conversation.
娱乐评级网(1) Students can ask for information politely in daily talks.
(2) Students can follow directions when asking ways。
(1) Students will develop the awareness of respecting others in communication。
(2) Through group work, students can develop team spirits and fight for the honor of their team.
娱乐评级网Key points and difficult points:
Students can master the basic rules of objective clauses with wh- questions。
How to help students to ask others for help politely and naturally in daily lives。
Step 1 Warming-up
1。 Daily greeting。
2. Ask students to guess some riddles. The teacher will firstly present some riddles for them and they need to guess what they are. For example, we can exchange money in this place, so where is it? After they guess the right answers, lead in today’s topic about how to get to these places.
Justification: By guessing the riddles, students will get more interested in today’s class, and this can set a good atmosphere.
Step 2 Presentation
娱乐评级网1. The teacher will present a map on the screen, and then ask students to do a role play. One student plays the tourist to ask ways, and another student plays the guide to direct ways. 5 minutes will be given. And then will write their sentences down on the blackboard. For example, “Excuse me, do you know where I can buy some medicines?”
娱乐评级网2. The teacher will ask students to talk about the similarities of these sentences on the blackboard in groups of 4. Then invite some students to share their findings. They may find that these sentences have objective clauses with when/ where/ how. Then the teacher will tell them the rules of these linking words in objective clauses and how to be polite in communication.
Justification: Through role play, students can make sentences by themselves to improve their communication abilities. And they can be active in the class in team work.
Step 3 Practice
1. Ask students to finish the exercise 4a. They need to write these sentences more polite by using “Could you do sth”. Then the teacher will invite some students to answer the questions.
2。 Ask students to finish the exercise 4b。 They need to make sentences in different situations。 They can make discussion in groups of 4。 Then some group members will be invited to share their sentences。
Justification: Students can improve their understanding of grammar knowledge by practicing. They can improve the accuracy of these expressions.
Step 4 Production
1. Ask students to do an interview about their own hometown. 3 people in one group. 1 plays the tourists to ask for more information about another one’s hometown, and another student needs to introduce the places in his/ her hometown. According to the tourist’s introduction, the third student needs to describe the map of the hometown. 10 minutes will be given. Then I will invite some groups to present their results.
Justification: Through team work, students can arouse their interests and confidence in English learning。 And the activity can help them to talk in daily life。
Step5 Summary and homework
1. Summary: Ask students to summarize today’s class in front of the class.
Justification: Students can better understand the content of the class by summary.
2。 Homework: Ask students to make the systematic note of objective clauses with pictures and stick figures。 Next class, they need to present their work。
Justification: Students can review the knowledge of objective clauses after class.